Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, May 11, 2018

Foster kids placed with 'cruel' carer despite 10 investigations into her suitability, report reveals

Foster kids placed with 'cruel' carer despite 10 investigations into her suitability, report reveals - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation):

A Territory Families-approved carer accused of making a foster child drink sour milk "as a form of punishment" was allowed to continue in the role despite 10 investigations into her suitability, a report by the Children's Commissioner has revealed.

1 comment:

  1. Tyler de Leon was murdered through starvation buy an adoptive parent through CPS., Stevens County Washington. The hospitals were aware and made no report. The adoptive mom did serve some time but very little. I believe Tyler weighed 70 pounds at 10 years old if I'm not mistaken. His parents screaming for justice ! Who needed the money that bad? Then while I, councilwoman, my own grandchild legally stolen from me and her sister leaving her sister depressed and disabled. CPS does not protect children, they destroy families and children for the Love of Money. And they get away with it every day of the week. They need money to keep their doors open and the only way to get that money is to find children that are acceptable to parents looking to adopt. A cheap adoption agency equals CPS.

    ReplyDelete