Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

"Choice" Is An Illusion: New Hampshire: Assisted Suicide/Euthanasia Study Bill Rejected for Now

"Choice" Is An Illusion: New Hampshire: Assisted Suicide/Euthanasia Study Bill Rejected for Now:

SB 490 was a gateway to assisted suicide, and the Senate just slammed it shut for now

On a 12-10 vote, the New Hampshire Senate has killed a bill that would have paved the way for assisted suicide. I did not see that result coming. Thank-yous are in order, including one I didn’t think I’d ever be writing. And I did thank them. They did the right thing!

Voting “inexpedient to legislate,” sending the bill into the trash heap: Senators Bob Giuda, James Gray, Harold French, Ruth Ward, Gary Daniels, Kevin Avard, John Reagan, Donna Soucy, Regina Birdsell, Chuck Morse, William Gannon, and Dan Innis. If any one of them had voted differently, today’s outcome would have been different.
Yes, that Donna Soucy. She was the lone Democrat to do the right thing on SB 490. She deserves thanks and respect for today’s vote.

Again, Thank you ALL for rejecting this Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment