Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, December 25, 2017

Hoping Everyone, Except The 4 "So-called" Dr.s and 2 Palliative Care APRN's From Nashua Had a Nice Christmas

I'm hoping everyone, EXCEPT the 4 Dr.s and 2 Palliative Care APRN's responsible for my husbands death had a nice Christmas. For the six of you I wish nothing but heartache and pain.

My husband went to the Hospital we always trusted for help. Instead of help, he was murdered. Do Law's mean anything to any of you? Evidently not, or you wouldn't have broken FEDERAL LAW and ILLEGALLY put him on Hospice/Palliative Care when he told ALL of you he wanted treatment for his weakness. Instead of treating him, Dr. Death overdosed him with Morphine and treated him for absolutely NOTHING.
So I hope your Christmas SUCKED and I hope your New Year Sucks as well. How would you like to live knowing your LOVED one was murdered and and the scum that did it weren't being held accountable? What happened to the Hippocratic oath Doctors used pledge? Is that just something of the past that isn't included in licensure any more? Whats your new oath? Only money matters so kill off the patient?You six give Doctors and Nurses a bad name. Who in the world would ever trust a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner again knowing you kill your patients?
I hope you suffer the way I've been suffering. You took my soulmate from me. We trusted you, something I'll never do again. When you killed him, you killed me also. Two lives for the price of one. Your Hospital sucks even worse than the other one in Nashua. You need to be shut down and Palliative/Hospice Care need to be abolished. All they are is Population Control and your Ethics Committee is nothing but a Death Panel, run ILLEGALLY! So sucky New Year to all of you. If I have to live in pain, so should you!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly

No comments:

Post a Comment