Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, November 17, 2017

'Help Me! Help Me! I Can't Breathe!': Newly Uncovered Video Shows Nurses Laugh as Dying WWII Vet Desperately Calls for Help

'Help Me! Help Me! I Can't Breathe!': Newly Uncovered Video Shows Nurses Laugh as Dying WWII Vet Desperately Calls for Help | Restoring Liberty:



The video, which was only recently released, shows an alarming lack of regard for human life, especially in a healthcare setting specifically tasked with helping preserve it. “In 43 years in nursing, I have never seen such disregard for human life in a healthcare setting, is what I witnessed,” retired nursing professor Elaine Harris told reporters. after watching the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment