Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

FYI-The Nashua Hospital responsible for my husbands death

FYI-The Nashua Hospital responsible for my husbands death misdiagnosed an aquaintance around the same time my husband was sick. He had all the same symptoms as my husband, weight loss, weakness etc. This Hospital ALSO told this man he was dying of lung cancer. Lucky for him he went to a Hospital in Manchester, NH. Guess what! He had an infection, NOT lung cancer, was treated and is very much alive and recovered! This Nashua Hospital is Sepsis central. If you cherish your life, steer clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment