Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Today is the 5 Month Anniversary of the Death of my Loving Husband Murdered by UNWANTED Palliative Care

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor
      My Knight, before he was Murdered by the Hospital and Palliative Care

Image may contain: 1 person, tree, sky, plant, house, outdoor and nature
  Summer 2016

Image may contain: one or more people, snow, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 3 people, baby and eyeglasses  Image may contain: 3 people, baby and eyeglassesImage may contain: 3 people, baby and eyeglassesImage may contain: 3 people, baby and eyeglasses
12/2016 Playing in the snow with Trin and Tio

Today is not a day to celebrate. No day is anymore, not for me. This is the 5 month Anniversary of the death of the love my life. There is no reason to ever celebrate again. While the scum bag Palliative Care Doctor and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner's hired by the Nashua, NH Hospital celebrate their lives and families lives, I'm left with nothing but anger and hate toward the scumbags that purposefully murdered my husband. I pray for their demise. Karma WILL catch up to them. The sooner the better. I hope they ALL lose their license to practice Medicine.
Palliative Care that we refused. Palliative Care that was forced on my husband unknowingly, ILLEGALLY. Palliative care identification kept secret from us in order to kill my husband.
The Palliative Care Dr. has a private practice in Nashua. I've heard from other's how much the pill seeker's love him because he prescribes huge amounts of opiates very freely. These people love being over drugged into oblivion. That wasn't what my husband wanted. He wanted to know what was really wrong with him and treated for the illnesses. He got neither. He was instead overdosed with 225 mgs. of morphine daily, by Dr. Death, the name given to him by one of my children. The only words out of Dr. Deaths mouth were Cancer. Your dying from Cancer. So how is it you have Cancer when a lung biopsy (which gave you an infection) shows NO malignant cells? Crock of shit!
Then you have the Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner who came to the house and didn't tell us she was Palliative Care. We chose the AIM Program, not Palliative Care or Hospice Care. She is a death monger and spewed her death rants all three times she came to my house. I WILL find out who sent her to my house ILLEGALLY. The third time she came, she agitated my husband so badly he had a Heart attack. I had no clue. The dirty bitch walked out and left him unresponsive. He was no longer talking, joking or moving or anything else. He had been talking to our son until she came in and started her death rants. I can't wait for Karma to get that drunk either. Yes, I said drunk. I've heard much about this unethical bitch! All bad! I pray she loses her Medical license!
Then we have the Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner that works with Oncology at the Hospital. We met her at my husband's Doctor's appointment on March 16th, the day he was admitted for WEAKNESS. We didn't know who she was. I just thought she was a nice lady that worked with him. That couldn't have been further from the truth. Another Murderer. That death monger was witness to my husband's refusal of Palliative/Hospice Care and still stepped in uninvited to handle his care, or shall I say the care that he never got. He said it right in front of her, that he didn't want to die and he wanted treatment. She even asked what the most important thing was in his life. He answered, "My family." She's the bitch that discontinued the antibiotics that the ER Dr. put him on and requested NO TREATMENT behind our backs and to this day denies it. We had no idea. We thought she came in to see us to be supportive, not to kill my husband. Yes, SHE killed my husband. The Medical file even states she gave the orders. It also states the ER Doctor stated we wanted antibiotics and everything possible doe to say my husband's life. Imagine that, someone who isn't even his Doctor stepped in and took over without consulting his Primary Care Dr. or his Family. Extremely sad these days how Hospital's get away with Murdering patients. I hope she loses her Medical license also and also the Hospitalist responsible for ILLEGALLY sending in Palliative Care! Euthanasia is alive in NH and Murder IS legal in NH!!!
I Love you My Knight and always will! I promise your death will not be in vein. You will get Justice!
Forever and always, the Love of Your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment