Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, September 24, 2017

September is Sepsis Awareness Month-Please Beware!

                                     


 My poor Husband, my Knight, dying from UNTREATED Sepsis at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Please research Sepsis before admitting your loved ones into the hospital. Know the symptoms. Watch the monitor's. When the Nurses tell you not to watch the monitors, that they don't mean anything, they're lying. Do your homework. Learn everything you can about Sepsis. The Doctor's nor the Nurses will offer you any information. When you ask question's, they'll lie to you. They don't want their dirty little secret coming out, especially when you want your loved one transferred to a better hospital. A hospital more capable of caring for your loved ones needs. Can you even imagine how much trouble the hospital would be in if they transferred your loved one with UNtreated Sepsis and to top it all off, never even told you or your loved one that they even had Sepsis? 
My own loving husband, the love of my life was just one of many denied life saving antibiotics for Sepsis that he contracted at a Nashua, NH Hospital. The only hospital in Nashua that my family and I entrusted with our lives MURDERED my husband of 42 years. He told them he wanted treatment. He told them he didn't want to die. He refused Palliative/Hospice care, but a Hospitalist went behind our backs and put him on Palliative Care, ILLEGALLY Never consulting us. Never telling us these Doctors were Palliative Care. Never telling us almost daily lab tests and cat scans  showed he had other illnesses. Illnesses he was NEVER treated for. Admitted in the first place for weakness. Told his Hospital stay would be very short. Just to strengthen him. How could anyone become stronger when Dr. Death comes in and overdoses your loved one with Morphine? Morphine that weakens your loved one so all they do is sleep. 
A Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner from this same Hospital stepped in and stopped ALL medication and treatment for my husband. A Nurse Practitioner who had no business making any such orders and then denied she had anything to do with my husband's death. This woman was NOT my husbands Doctor and had I known she was a Nurse Practitioner AND Palliative Care she would have been thrown out of my husbands room. This Nashua Hospital never even contacted or consulted my husbands Primary Care Doctor. The only time they called her is after he died at the hands of UNWANTED, UNKNOWINGLY FORCED Palliative Care!
Please beware, before admitting your loved ones to any Hospital, know the signs of Sepsis and if the Hospital refuses the transfer you've set up, call the Police and have your loved one removed from that Hospital. Holding the patient against his will is also ILLEGAL. 
Don't wait until it's too late. Don't lose your loved one like I did because I knew nothing about Sepsis. When lab reports are generated, get them right away and research all of the findings so you know exactly what you aren't being told. The life you save may be the Love of Your Life!
Now who want's to tell be Death Panels don't exist in America! They sure do exist in Nashua, NH!

No comments:

Post a Comment