Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, May 26, 2017

Right now the Murder of my Husband by St. Joseph's Hospital is all I can deal with, CPS horror stories are on Hold


Due to the Murder of my Husband by St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, NH, I can't deal with CPS Horror stories at this time. Fighting for my stolen grandchildren for the past eleven years has taken it's toll on my whole family. I could have been spending all that time with my loving husband. I'm kicking myself now for not spending every minute of every day by his side. I wasted eleven years. I knew how heartbroken my husband was not seeing our grandson Austin. I wanted to make sure he saw him again before he died. But of course that didn't happen.
The death of my husband was extremely senseless. St. Joseph's kept saying he was dying of Cancer, but there was no proof that he even had Cancer. After going through his Medical file, I saw that my husband had an infection while in the Hospital. An infection we were NEVER told about. An UN treated infection. By the look's of it by whats in his Medical file he had Pneumonia, but he also had bed sores. That UN treated infection turned into Sepsis which killed him. So yes, St. Joseph's IS responsible for his death. They WILL pay dearly. One way or another, they WILL pay. I talk to people every day about the rotten medical care they or their family member's received at St. Josephs.  The Lawsuits are piling up. No longer does St. Joseph's work to heal their patients. Like everything else, it's all about the money. I'm wondering if Doctor's don't even take a Hippocratic oath anymore, because they sure don't try to help their patients. Their new norm is just letting the patients die.
So for now I'm trying to deal with my husband's senseless death the best way I know how. By fighting for Justice. Justice that my loving husband deserves. St. Joseph's and all the other Hospital's like them MUST be held accountable for the patients they are killing.
I have question's for St. Joseph's: Why did you let my husband die? Why didn't you treat the infection? How do you pick and choose who lives and dies? My husband was a good man. He wasn't a druggie and he wasn't a drunk. He was a husband, a father of five and a Grandfather of 13. he cherished the time he spent with his grandchildren. Not only have you murdered him, you've ruined my life and my family's. No longer will my grandchildren have their DeDe (Grampie) to love and comfort them.
Why don't you start hiring better Doctor's instead of the crap ones you have who don't give a shit about human life???You SUCK and I hope you get closed down!! You messed with the wrong family. I NEVER  STOP Fighting for my loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment