Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, May 29, 2017

Message to Amit Chander Hospitalist at St.Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, NH

                                              
                                                     1/16/1951-Murdered 4/26/2017
                                                  By St. Joseph's Hospital Nashua, NH

Why was my Husband never treated for the infection he acquired at St. Joes? And then he was sent home with an infection without telling us. And then you couldn't even tell us he had Sepsis? And for that matter you couldn't even tell us he had a Heart attack along with everything else I found in his file.
What kind of Doctor are you? You came to this Country to be a Doctor. Doctor's are "supposed" to save lives, not kill their patients, which is exactly what you did. Anyone with half a brain can read lab reports. Did you flunk out or just didn't care? When my husband was admitted, the paperwork states he would be given antibiotics if he had an infection. Why wasn't he? You call yourself a Doctor? You don't know what the word Doctor means. Are you even aware of the Hippocratic oath or did you skip that in Medical School?  Were you in on that little scheme with Dr. Death McDonah? Did you think my husband wasn't worth saving?
My husband died a senseless death and God will punish all of you who had a hand in his murder.
I hope you like all this unwanted attention. There's plenty more heading your way!!! You screwed over the wrong man. His wife, Me, never stops fighting for the people I love and I loved my husband dearly!
You really messed with the wrong woman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment