Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Have you seen Me?

Have you seen Me?


This is my Grandson Austin, stolen by Nashua, NH DCYF on 2/3/2006. Date of Birth 1/25/2000.
I am 99.9% sure he was adopted by an older Foster couple in Merrimack, NH, who still deny the adoption.
His best buddy in the whole world, his Grampie, is in grave condition battling cancer. The people who I believe adopted him are well aware of this fact, but still deny he is with them.
I believe seeing Austin again could make a huge impact on my husband's will to live.
If anyone has seen Austin, whose name may have been changed, please let him know his Grampie is terminally ill and he may never get to see him again. Also, please contact me if you see him.
Thank you, Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment