Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

THIS is Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome

 Baby's withdrawing from Heroin



I have seen babies who were supposedly withdrawing from Heroin, according to a Nashua Hospital. After seeing this video, I don't believe the babies were withdrawing at all. Never have I seen a baby who was supposedly withdrawing from anything have these kind of tremor's, yet the Hospital wrote in their report that the baby did.
The Hospital's have this idiotic scoring system for newborn babies. The babies are scored on muscle tone, their cry, "tremor's", feeding, etc. The scoring is done by a different Nurse on every shift. Who's to say the Nurse's all score the same way? That would be impossible, which leads me to believe their scoring system is quite flawed. The same person, Doctor or Nurse should do the scoring on these babies and it might help to have a second set of eyes at the same time. Why medicate babies who don't need to be medicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment