Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, February 20, 2016

In Dire Need of an Attorney-Pro Bono

In dire need of an Attorney, who will take my Civil Rights case, Pro Bono to bring my grandchildren, Austin and Isabella home and to sue for damages. This case should be a slam dunk. I have filed Supreme Court appeals on my own in the past, every one denied. In New Hampshire, it seem's Pro Se Plaintiffs/Litigants don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of even being put on the Docket. I have just been made aware of new information which could/should make a lawsuit extremely worthwhile, for both my family and an Attorney willing to take this case Pro Bono.

No comments:

Post a Comment