Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Do Nothing Judiciary – Family Law Reform

Do Nothing Judiciary – Family Law Reform:

Dear Family Court Judge: 

(I have some thoughts that you need to hear, I am expressing this by and through my United StatesConstitutional Right to FREE SPEECH. If anyone reading this has an opinion and would like to comment, that is also YOUR RIGHT, so exercise it!)
Now, I wish I could say that you are simply ignorant. I wish I could say that you are being manipulated and coerced into doing what you do. Sadly, I cannot say either. The truth is, you are fully aware of the horse-and-pony show which performs daily in your “courtroom”. I have estimated that your 3 ringcircus has almost 10,000 shows a year at each Courthouse in Riverside County.

No comments:

Post a Comment