Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, September 21, 2015

Child’s health 'in care’ gets even worse

Christopher Booker: Child’s health 'in care’ gets even worse - Telegraph:

A disabled girl is yet to be reunited with her mother, who is the only person who knows how to care for her.

Back in July, under the heading “I fear for fate of sick child 'protected’ by the authorities”, I reported on the desperate plight of a severely disabled girl who was last December taken into “care” by Somerset social workers.
For 14 years she had only been kept alive by the way her intelligent and devoted mother had learnt how to respond to her complex medical, physical and emotional needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment