Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, September 11, 2015

A Birthday Message to Alejandra From Your REAL Mother

🎈🎈 





Well, thirteen long years ago today at 2:30 pm, I had to have a emergency C-section with my now teenage daughter Alejandra. I broke my water and didn't know it and she was also breach. So she had to be born three weeks early and she was fine. She weighed 6 lb. 9 oz. She was one healthy baby girl.I was so happy to finally have my baby girl. I already had my baby boy and I was the happiest Mommy around knowing I was going to have one of each. So we got to go home in three days because I had staples in my belly from having her.She got to live her first three years of life with her me, her real Mother until one awful night I will never forget, when both my baby's got stolen from me by Nashua DCYF. They lied about me and said all kinds of things that were not true so I wouldn't get my babies back. I brought in proof of my innocence to Judge Bamburger , who told me I was to late. That I had 30 days to prove my innocence and it was way past then. He told me it didn't matter that my kids were taken illegally. It was too late. So since the day my kids were ripped away from me, my whole world has been a nightmare. I miss and love my kids so much and now Alejandra is living with her father and he will not let me see her, even though I was granted visits with her. He never gets in any kind of trouble for not following court orders and it's not right. 
So I want to say a huge shout out to my now teenage daughter, who will always be my baby girl Alejandra, a very🎈 Happy 13th birthday ðŸŽˆ Your one and only Mother loves you so much and I miss you like crazy. I hope one day soon you will realize all the lies your Father is putting in your head and you will want to come see me. I hope we get to spend  your birthdays together in the future and I hope you feel the same way. 
I love you baby girl.🎈🎈 HAPPY 🎂 BIRTHDAY ðŸŽˆ ðŸŽˆ ðŸŽ‚ 🎂. I  You!!!
Love Always and Forever, Your REAL Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment