Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, August 20, 2015

DCFS-CPS Tactics and Philosophy same as Nazi Germany

DCFS-CPS Tactics and Philosophy same as Nazi Germany:
By Wendy Greene
(ONN)  I am making an attempt to shock my fellow Americans awake in order to see the truth.  I understand it is not comfortable and I apologize. But it has to be done in order for humanity to progress and thrive. The 1930's - 40's have left a dark blood soaked stain in history. Hitler's reign of terror included the Nazi eugenics programs. The information that I must make Americans aware of are the chilling comparisons between the Nazi Lebensborn program and Child Protective Services (CPS) which has its’ tentacles deeply entrenched in US Family Law courts.

1 comment:

  1. Been been trying to get my grandsons away from the clutches of the CPS it's been 3 months now and they just keep coming up with more reasons to run checks on me my step son or my wife running out of patience now but I know if I start making trouble they will make trouble for me I'm so close now I think I'm hoping we might have them back home in the next couple of weeks but I can understand what people say about CPS being Nazis I had to give up a life history statement of myself my father my mother everything it's a crock of crap someone with the power needs to do something about this don't know how I'm low man on the totem pole with no clout card if I had to do this all over again I would have gone straight for a lawyer I don't know if it would help or not but I know by myself it's very slow in the meantime when my wife goes to visit him through the week I can't go because I work but when she leaves he cries every time if someone could give me some help I would appreciate some good advice!!!!

    ReplyDelete