Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, August 6, 2015

18 photos and 6 facts that could challenge views about adopting from foster care

Adopting from foster care: 6 myths that aren't true - TODAY.com:

Before Diane Shaw met her daughter, Breanna, she wasn't sure she was ready to foster a teen.Having become empty nesters after raising four children of their own, Diane and her husband knew they faced "a major life change" in welcoming Breanna and her brother into their home."I was so nervous… to have two teens in the house I didn't know," Diane recalled.But on Breanna's first visit, any anxieties Diane had about fostering simply melted away.

No comments:

Post a Comment