Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, July 31, 2015

BOMBSHELL: Here’s the new video Planned Parenthood is desperate to hide [Disturbing]

BOMBSHELL: Here’s the new video Planned Parenthood is desperate to hide [Disturbing] - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com:

After four undercover videos have been released, with each worse than the previous, I think we’re all afraid of what’s still to come in the purported eight to ten videos yet-to-be-released. And rightly so. This morning, David Daleiden, the man behind the Center for Medical Progress videos, confirmed what may be the worst of it. It’s beyond horrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment