Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, March 13, 2015

Disabled mom gets daughter back after legal battle

Disabled mom gets daughter back after legal battle - Parents - TODAY.com:

A Massachusetts mom with a “mild intellectual disability” won a two-year historic legal battle Monday and was reunited with the baby who was taken from her at 2 days old and placed in foster care. 
Comment:Exactly the same thing I was told by DCYF in New Hampshire. I was told I had to choose between my sick, potentially dying daughter and my grandson. I was told if I wanted my grandson I had to throw my sick daughter out. After my daughter got better, former DCYF Director Maggie Bishop asked,"Why isn't C**** dead?"

1 comment:

  1. THEY DONT GIVE A CRAP IF SOME JUST DIE THAT 3rd. World country psychopaths at work sciopathe. Willfyll endangerment. Willfill opression. sorry. why bother having any local state and federal. Laws if they dont follows. Why should. Follow laws. If a mother cant assert her rights to protect her family no one else will, impossuble people. Without the ability to use any COMMON.decency i might call magot bishop myself check her brain. Who else is over there. How boul a Rico action. Amicus breif Sence we all get Sick. Kick when down stratiges that what psychopaths do

    ReplyDelete