Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, October 3, 2014

Today:10/3/14 is the 9th Anniversary of the ILLEGAL Kidnapping of my Granddaughter Isabella by the State of NH




It's been 9 long, hard years since the illegal kidnapping of my granddaughter Isabella by NH DCYF worker Melissa Deane, from the Hospital of her birth, Southern NH Regional Medical Center and delivered to a barren couple in Hudson, NH.
I will never forget that day. How could I. It was the worst Birthday of my life.
My daughter cried in horror as Melissa Deane  ripped her newborn baby girl out of her arm's, while Hospital Social Worker Kathy Lizotte stood there and looked on. The SW who befriended my daughter. Whom my daughter trusted and looked up to. The SW who turned around and  reported her to Nashua,NH DCYF for illegal drugs in the baby's system, four day's before toxicology tests were even back. Morphine that was given to my daughter during labor by the same Hospital that reported her to DCYF. The same SW who signed off on Isabella's discharge paper's the day before she was supposed to go home, who instead listened to the ramblings of a lonely old drug counselor Janice Watson who tried to be my daughter's mentor. When her attempts failed, she threw my daughter and my family to the wolves, slandering every one of us and testifying under oath with lies about our whole family. The old witch even had the audacity to tell the Judge that the methadone given to my daughter in labor never reached the baby, so the morphine IV given in labor wouldn't have had time to reach the baby either. After six month's of being denied the medical records from the Hospital and the Health Center, they somehow finally appeared. Isabella was NEVER tested for methadone.



Nobody had these records so we thought they would help in getting Isabella back. They might have helped had Judge Bamberger accepted them into evidence, but he wouldn't. He said it was too bad if Isabella was taken illegally and it was too late to bring in the evidence.
That's NH for you. The Judges make up their own rules as they go and continue to let DCYF pull their strings. Once the Republican's get back in in November, hopefully Isabella will finally come home. After all, proof of innocence doesn't lie, that is if you have honorable people willing to look at it and try to help unlike NH Family Court Judges who rule on "Hearsay" ILLEGALLY!
So yes, we're still waiting for you to come home Isabella. Your entire REAL Family loves and misses you and hopefully you'll be home soon.
Love always, Grammy and the rest of your REAL Family
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment