Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy 12th Birthday to Ally, My Parentaly Alienated Granddaughter


Happy Birthday Ally! Please don't ever think we forgot you. We haven't and we never will. You are a special granddaughter and we cherish the memories we have of you and all the birthday's and holiday's we spent together. You, Austin, your Mommy and Grammy, Grampie and the rest of your REAL Family.
I know you want us in your life and I'm sure you miss us as much as we miss you. Please don't think we haven't fought for you, because we have. For some odd reason, the Court's believe your father and didn't bother looking at the truth. I don't understand how he and his new wife can get away with the harm they are causing you.
I hope you get to see your brother Austin. The bond you and he shared is just as strong as the bond you shared with your REAL Mother and REAL Grandparents.
Some day, we'll be together again whether your Father likes it or not. Be happy and have an awesome birthday.
We love you and always will.
Grmmy, Grampie, Mommy and the rest of your REAL Family.
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment