Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Grand Junction police arrest foster mom in 11-month-old's death

Grand Junction police arrest foster mom in 11-month-old's death - The Denver Post:

Grand Junction police arrested a 20-year-old foster mother on suspicion of child abuse resulting in death after she allegedly killed an 11-month-old girl she was hoping to adopt, according to court records.

My Comment: Doesn't this story tell you NOBODY, not even the CPS psychic's can pick and choose parent's for a child? Leave it in God's hands. At least he knows what he's doing! He's not in it for the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment