Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, April 4, 2014

Protect Your Infant From "Child Protective Services"

Protect Your Infant From "child Protective Services" - Circle of Moms:

Whenever I can sleep, which is rare, I wake up and think "this is all a horrible nightmare." But it's not - I'm in a living hell. I am a first time mom. I have a beautiful baby boy. I cared for him and it is because I lived in the hospital and spent time with him and pumped ebm regularly. You see my baby was premature by 3 months due to placental abruption. My little baby boy was not expected to live and he did, was sure he would have severe brain damage - he didn't. He's a miracle and I took care of him in the NICU for 104 days (3.5 months)....he was growing and developing like a champ. We were nursing successfully. We had an incredibly strong bond: he new my smell, my voice, my touch. I was his security and provided him unconditional love and compassion. He was in a place to thrive. We were getting ready to go home before his due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment