Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, April 18, 2014

HUFF resolution strongly denouncing CPS

HUFF resolution strongly denouncing CPS : Indybay:

Santa Cruz, Ca. -- Homeless United for Friendship and Freedom (HUFF) met on April 16 with a homeless couple who had their adorable daughter, 8-month old Baby I, removed from them by the Santa Cruz County Child Protective Services, and placed in foster care.
Based on this and other findings, HUFF passed a resolution "strongly condemning the removal of Baby I from her parents by CPS because of their homeless status absent any abuse or neglect." 

Those wishing more information can contact Attorney Ed Frey at 831 479-8911 , Keith McHenry of Food Not Bombs at 831 515-8234 or Becky Johnson at becky_johnson222 [at] hotmail.com 


Click on the Link above for the full article:

No comments:

Post a Comment