Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, February 7, 2014

Couple say CPS told them to get divorce if they want kids back

Couple say CPS told them to get divorce if they want kids back - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston:

 No surprise! My daughter was forced by CPS to move out of the home she shared with her husband and told if she didn't, she nor her husband would ever see their kids again.

HOUSTON (FOX 26) -
"Dad and Mom is the world to them when they see dad they're like where's mom when they see me they're like where is dad," said Shmarian Jackson said.

No comments:

Post a Comment