Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Official Launch of "The Maine Parents Blog"

Legally Kidnapped: Announcement: The Official Launch of "The Maine Parents Blog":

This is the official launch of "The Maine Parents Blog" an LK style spin-off in honor of the state that inspired Legally Kidnapped.  This will not be your typical lovey dovey lame ass Mommy Blog, but rather a no holds barred, in your face look at the issues that parents in Maine face, don't know about, and don't want to admit.

http://www.MaineParents.blogspot.com


Please like the official Facebook Page for The Maine Parents Blog, especially if you live in Maine.

https://www.facebook.com/MaineParents

I would also encourage parents from every other state, who are fed up with the system to start their own blog for the parents of their state so that we can all link together, network with each other and become something big.  It's easy to run a blog as long as you're willing to put a little bit of time into it, and if you contact me on Facebook or through my email, Patism66@gmail.com I will be more than willing to help you get started

I will also other established bloggers to link to this page, and let me know so I can link back.

Thanks
LK

LK: http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/2013/11/announcement-official-launch-of-maine.html#ixzz2kfAi1271

No comments:

Post a Comment