Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, November 14, 2013

NH Adoption Month celebration features Nashua woman, adopted Granddaughter

NH Adoption Month celebration features Nashua woman, adopted daughter - NashuaTelegraph.com:

Note: I'm extremely happy to hear this Grandmother was allowed to adopt her Granddaughter. What better place for a child than with relatives. I'm also happy Maggie Bishop allowed it, knowing how many other children were never allowed placement with their Grandparents or other relatives. I guess all of the bad publicity NH DCYF has gotten in the last eight years has paid off for some, but of course not all. It's about time Government mandates were followed in the placement of children, but DCYF still has a long way to go. Congratulations Carol and Camryn!

Carol Boudreau of Nashua perservered to adopt her 14-year-old granddaughter Camryn, right. Boudreau was the featured speaker at Wednesday's Celebration of New Hampshire's Adoptive Families event at the Statehouse in Concord.

No comments:

Post a Comment