Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

TX - Charges - Grand Jury - CPS, Facing Felony's

DMVC Productions = Results : TX - Charges - Grand Jury - CPS, Facing Felony's:

I'm a great believer in karma, and the vengeance that it serves up to those who are deliberately mean is generally 
enough for me.
Beth Ditto 

CPS worker's arrested Greenville, TX all charged with 3rd degree Felonies in TX for:

Ard. 60 of Rockwall -1 count of tampering with evidence

Natalie Ausbie-Reynolds 33 of Fate - 3 counts of official                                                      oppression & 1 count of tampering with 
                                   evidence

Rebekah Lynn Ross 34 of Greenville on 4 counts of official oppression and 1 count of tampering with evidence, more here.

Looking forward to helping to put away some in New Hampshire. 


I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.
Malcolm X 

Go KARMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment