Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Families adopt more children from foster care

Families adopt more children from foster care | Lansing State Journal | lansingstatejournal.com:

The percentage of children adopted from foster care is swinging upward, a new report suggests.

Note: Of course it's swinging upward. Why wouldn't it when CPS/DCYF are rewarded for EVERY child they steal! Shouldn't they only be rewarded for EVERY Family kept together. I'm sure VP Mondale is shaking his head right now saying, "I told you so!"

No comments:

Post a Comment