Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, July 26, 2013

Father asks high court to block SC adoption ruling

Father asks high court to block SC adoption ruling | azfamily.com Phoenix:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The birth father of a girl of Cherokee heritage asked the Supreme Court Friday to stop a state-court ordered handover of his daughter to adoptive parents.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a grandmother raising my five special needs grandchildren. My daughter passed away from heroin addiction this past January. The children were in out of state foster care for nearly two years while we fought the state for placement with us.

    In the book I discuss the journey with CPS, types of custody and guardianship and alternatives that had we been educated in these areas, the kids may have come to us much sooner and not spent the two years in foster care.


    At this time they are in grieving as well as healing from the aftermath of all that they went through in their very young lives. As part of my healing, I wrote a book titled, 360 at 50: A Grandparents Guide to Raising Children All Over Again. It went on sale at the Amazon/Kindle Store two days ago. I'm hoping you can help me spread the word. The book touches on the mental health issues, financial resources, guardianship, etc. as well as a reflection of raising my daughter (who passed) through managing her severe ADHD, and other issues. It's free today at Amazon on promotion so if you can let your readers and followers know... here is the link below. Regards, Maribeth Peters

    http://www.amazon.com/360-50-Grandparents-Children-ebook/dp/B00E4A33CO/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374974018&sr=1-1&keywords=360+at+50

    ReplyDelete