Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, July 12, 2013

Corruption & Injustice in the Family Court System 2013



Earlier yesterday on July 3 2013, my family and I attended a judicial rally downtown Hamilton. It stood against the corrupt and unjust actions of our family courts here in Canada and abroad. We sat out front of the downtown Family Court House (55 Main Street West), raising awareness of the broken court system. We stood there with signs and kindly interacted with people who passed by. There was one lady who did not like us very much and was very arrogant, (which can be seen at the end of the video below).

No comments:

Post a Comment