Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Magic Potions For Children

Magic Potions For Children | INVISIBLE CHILDREN:

We live at a time where five year old children are forced to take psychotropic medications and the promise that big pharma can cure anything from sexual dysfunction to better grades.  Having grown up in the 60′s/70′s and experienced my own illegal drug use I’m somewhat attuned to the disparity that exists between 9 year old’s on Ritalin and 29 year old’s on cocaine.
Ritalin is a Cocaine derivative and was banned in Sweden because of the suicides (in 1968).  I’ve written about the 7 year old foster child who hung himself and left a note decrying how he was being forced to live on Prozac.  I speak here of Ritalin and Prozac as metaphor for all psychotropics used on children.  Instead of enhancing our coping skills, these drugs make us zombies and put us at the mercy of a host of side effects and the very real experience of hopelessness.
Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment