Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dangerous Meds for Children Constitute Medicaid Fraud

Dangerous Meds for Children Constitute Medicaid Fraud | newjerseynewsroom.com:

The administration of psychotropic medication to school children continues on a massive scale. A recent cable television interview of a young man who took Ritalin against his will provided an example of the dangerous result of the involuntary administration of such a drug. The young man indicated that the drug “nearly ruined my life”. He discontinued the medication as a young teen and warns families about the side effects of such drugs.

Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment