Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

4 Year Anniversary of Unhappy Grammy's Grandparents Blog

Today is the 4 year Anniversary of my Grandparents Blog, started on February 20th,2009.
The Blog is dedicated to my two much loved Grandchildren, Austin and Isabella, stolen and illegally adopted out by the State of New Hampshire, who never once bothered to follow Federal Government mandates in the placement of my Grandchildren with Family before Foster care placement.

                                    This is Austin-The always happy little boy before he was stolen

                               This is Isabella-Happily visiting with Mommy after she was stolen

My Blog not only exposes the corruption and fraud used against my family, but also exposes the fraud and corruption used against other families, world-wide.

Judicial and CPS/DCYF corruption is running rampant and the only way to stop the abuse of Families is to expose their wrongdoing. We must ALL unite and fight the Monster's destroying our Families.

As of today, my Blog has 481,065 Page views and is watched world-wide. Everyone's favorite post out of the 7968 Iv'e posted as of this time can be seen at:
http://unhappygrammy-grandparentsblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-post.html- A post about my Grandson Austin, showing how well the State really protect's our children. NOT!

I have also posted articles on Adoption Disruption, where the chosen families no longer want the children they've adopted for whatever reason. Many people have come to my blog to read these articles. This tell's me many of the families are unhappy with the children they've adopted and are looking for a way out. Therefore, I am adding in a special message to whoever has Austin. If for any reason you can no longer handle Austin's longing for his REAL Family, please know you CAN  contact me any time. We would gladly welcome him home. The same goes for Isabella. If any adoptive parent's out there have children they no longer want, contact their REAL families. I'm sure they would be glad to bring them home.

Unhappy Grammy




1 comment:

  1. yes that would be great if who ever has my son Austin would not want him no more and give him back to his real loving family. because if i had a choice my son would have went and lived with my mom and dad but no DCYF thinks thay can do what ever they want and put him with people he didnt even know that is so sad. i really wish i knew where my son is right now. i wish i knew that he was safe or not,if he is happy or if he is getting feed or has nice clothes on his back. i miss my baaby boy so much i think about him everyday and night.i know on day he will be returned to his real family. thank you so much mom for all the fighting you have been doing not only are family but for everyone else that had there children stolen by dcyf/cps.one day it will all work out in the end. so is anyone that knows austin and is reading this and if your lucky engouf to see him please let him know his real mother loves him and that idont stop thinking about him every passing day that goes by he is on my mind. Austin mommy love you.

    ReplyDelete