Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone today except CPS/DCYF unethical child snatcher's, former unethical child snatcher's and unethical Family Court Judges and former unethical Judges and the puppet foster and  adoptive stranger's who thrive on the blood money for holding our children hostage.. You know who you are and so does everyone else. I hope you have the worse Thanksgiving ever.
To Austin and Isabella, I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving. I know it won't be happy longing for your REAL Family, but be thankful that your REAL family loves you and is fighting for your return. Just know that  we love you and pray for you every day. I hope the strangers are treating you well and you are healthy and safe. Maybe next Thanksgiving you'll be home where you belong. Just keep praying.

Love, unhappygrammy

No comments:

Post a Comment