Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nashua DCYF Tracy Roukey Demoted For Offenses But What About the Other's Guilty of the Same Offenses?

Thank's to a well-known NH Paralegal and Family Advocate, Denise-Marie McIntosh, I was just recently made aware of the appeal of Nashua DCYF worker Tracy Roukey on her demotion of August 25, 2010, from Supervisor IV to CPSW III.

After reading her appeal, I was in total shock and am baffled as to the demotion of one Supervisor when so many more Supervisor's in the same Nashua Office are guilty of the same offenses. I ask myself, "Why was Tracy Rouky singled out?" I know some parent's believe she deserved to be demoted, but what about the rest of the Nashua Supervisor's, also guilty?
I in no way am condoning any of Tracy Roukey's alleged offenses, but I believe what's good for one is good for the other. So why wasn't the Nashua Office completely overhauled?

One of the offenses mentioned in the appeal was she failed to properly supervise and direct [her] Child Protective Service Worker (CPSW) staff so that incarcerated parents and uncooperative parents are engaged in the case planning process for their children, which is in directive [sic] violation of DCYF best
case practice."  Oh and isn't this merely an Administrative Rule? Administrative Rules that DCYF feel they don't have to abide by?

That's strange because former Supervisor (Assessment worker) Melissa Deane was guilty of the same offense when she stole my granddaughter and assigned CPSW Kris Geno to my daughter's case. My daughter was never included in the case planning. Everything DCYF expected her to do was already written up by Kris Geno. My daughter had no say and was threatened by Kris Geno to sign it or never see her daughter again.

When Melissa Deane signed the Title IV-A application for parent's on TANF, eligible for TANF or signing up for TANF, because my daughter refused to because she was none of the above, why wasn't she demoted or even fired?
When Melissa Deanne admitted in Court she had no idea my daughter was given Morphine in labor, (which spilled into the baby) and admitted she had no clue as to ALL the medical problems my daughter suffered from throughout her pregnancy, why wasn't she demoted or fired?
Wasn't Melissa Deane also responsible for CPSW Kris Geno when she perjured herself in Court, when she stated my daughter wasn't being drug tested and her LEGAL Methadone doses and levels weren't going down, yet her own contact log's and drug test report's show the opposite? After perjuring herself in Court, is it at all normal to tell the Foster stranger's,"Don't worry. There's no guarantee she's going anywhere." Was she following Melissa Deanes order's or was she being paid off?
Wasn't Melissa Deane responsible for CPSW Kris Geno when she told my daughter not to tell anyone her daughter was half Spanish? And why is being half Spanish a problem? Why should being half Spanish be kept a secret? No demotion and no loss of job.
Was Melissa Deane responsible for a fictitious mans rights being terminated instead of my granddaughter's REAL Father? She's no longer working there, but was she demoted or fired?

Another Supervisor (Assessment worker), Eric Corliss was guilty of the same offense when my other two grandchildren were stolen from my other daughter and CPSW Anna Salvatore Edlund was assigned to her case. My daughter was never included in the case planning either and she was also told by Anna to sign or never see her children again. Was Eric ever demoted or fired?

Was Eric Corliss overseeing CPSW Anna Salvatore Edlund when she followed my daughter for a week and  told her and her husband if she didn't move out of their apartment they would never see their kids again?
Was Anna following Eric's order's when criminal charges were dropped against my daughter due to new found evidence, yet Anna and the CASA worker vowed to make sure the kid's weren't returned?
Was Eric the person responsible for a fictitious mans rights being terminated instead of my grandsons REAL father?
 And what about the CPSW's who fail to visit children in foster homes? Who fail to fully investigate these homes and the people who live in them before placement of an innocent child? Who place children in homes where violent criminals live? Where children are exposed to much more danger than in their own homes? Were the Supervisor's in these cases demoted, fired or held accountable?

Or maybe all of these offenses were perpetrated by Tracey Gubbins. She seem's to be in on everything unethical in the Nashua Office. Were all of these people really following her order's? Is she also responsible for parent's not being given Family Rights booklet's? Why wasn't she demoted or fired?

I'm sure there are many more Nashua Supervisor's guilty of these offenses along with much worse offenses. After all, isn't NH known as the Child Snatcher State? So why was Tracy Roukey singled out? For that matter, why is the Nashua Office still open? And why is the crude Maggie Bishop still the Director?



7 comments:

  1. What's surprising is her first warning was only issued in 2009; and all the cases you mention have that Kris Geno attached and it still goes back to Maggie Bishop.

    Entertaining is how Ms. Roukey thought it was personal and retaliatory, but offered no proof that itt was or that she had the skills to do her job. Whose fault would that be Bishop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion it was personal and retaliatory. Why was she demoted and not the other's? Why was Tracey Gubbins not demoted when she failed to sign off immediately on a case Tracy Roukey investigated and told the parents the case was closed? A Proven false report the day after it was called in, but left to just sit there by Tracey Gubbins for 15 more day's, which in turn was used against a parent to destroy her entire family. To steal a newborn baby away from her entire family. Why was Geraldo Pilarski transferred to Concord, probably for the deceitful practices of Tracey Gubbins? Was Tracy Roukie the black sheep in the Nashua Office? Was she singled out because she treated families better than the rest? Did they play favorites when it came to Melissa Deane, Eric Corliss, Kris Geno and Anna Edlund? Yes, the fault is Maggie Bishop's. They are under her direction.

      Delete
  2. Just an FYI some visibility albeit not easy to find.

    If a parent has difficulty with their social worker, they should go to this link http://www.admin.state.nh.us/hr/pab/appealsSearch.asp - here they can find out if they were disciplined; the training they should have to be acting in any case and their lawyer can make sure they have it, by putting them on the stand, work to discredit and work to get them out of court.

    Heres a list of everyone that has a Suspension without pay appeals http://www.admin.state.nh.us/hr/pab/viewAppealsByCategory.asp?type=suspension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there ANYONE out there who can recommend someone extremely competent with a good track record for giving us legal council in regard to NH DCYF?? We are in the Laconia district, but anyone in NH who knows the laws like the back of their hand, and how to proceed, will do. Please email me at jhandbp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy I found this. I unfortunately had to deal with a false report which led to me being investigated by Eric Corliss for neglect. Eric tried to tell me that legally I had to sign my medical records over and hurled all kinds of threats at me when I refused. When I asked what the nature of the neglect was, he told me that NH has a broad definition of neglect. He told me that if I did not cooperate I had a good chance of losing my children at which point I kicked him out of my house. I ended up reading the ENTIRE child protection act and found out that my case didn't even remotely qualify as neglect. I then emailed Eric Corliss a copy of the states definition of neglect and asked him what part of it qualified me to be investigated. I got no response and a week later my case was unfounded. The kicker? The date and time that he dropped the case was literally twenty minutes after I sent the email. I was being railroaded. The state of NH was simply trying to take my kids for no reason. This man deserves to be in prison. He is a danger to the children of NH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We dealt with Eric Corliss also. Unfortunately it was before I knew anything about the corrupt NH DCYF. My grandson was ILLEGALLY adopted out after a child endangerment charge was dropped in Criminal Court but not in Family Court. Yes, Eric led that so-called investigation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Eric Corliss did the same thing to our family!! Our son has Aspergers. Back in 2011 he was 5 and hadn't yet worked through the anger stage of his condition. That morning I remember like yesterday. I have a sleeping disorder so my husband takes care of our sons before school needs and I take care of his nighttime needs so I was in bed as my husband got our son ready for school. I heard my son go into one of his rages and opened my eyes in time to see, through the open door of my room, my son fling our kitten against the hall wall violently. My husband intervened, bringing our son in his room to calm him down. Our son would have non of it. He made a lunge for his dad. My husband tried to stop him and, in doing so, accidentally bruised our son. No one even noticed the bruises and he was brought to school. Later in the day I get a call from the school that DCYF was called on us!! Eric Corliss showed up at our house alone so we had no witnesses. He obviously planned it that way. He asked what the Hell I was doing in bed at 7 in the morning!! I told him I have a sleeping disorder and that shouldn't be any of his business anyhow. He then told my husband and I that I was going to jail for neglect as I didn't attempt to protect my son from his abusive father!! I was in shock! My husband was angry. My husband told Eric Corliss to get the Hell off of our property. Eric Corliss retorted with, "There is a way to protect your wife from jail." My husband responded, "How?" Eric Corliss spread some papers across the hood of his car and said, "Just sign these and your wife doesn't go to jail with you!" My husband asked what the hell the papers were and Eric Corliss responded, "The papers are registration forms to register you officially as a child abuser. By signing them you confess that you are a child abuser." I said a few choice words and Eric Corliss responded with, "You sign these papers and it is on your record for the rest of your life and you go to jail but your wife gets off with nothing tarnishing her record." My husband knew that our son, being an Asperger child, needed normalcy in his life. We worked damned hard to get him as far as we did and we were making progress. We didn't want to lose all that progress we had made is helping him to adjust to society. My husband realized that both parents in jail would mean no normalcy at all and our son would lose access to all of his therapists etc if he were in foster care. My husband felt he had to protect his family the best he could so he signed the papers. My husband went to jail for several months and then was on probation for one year! Through all of this Eric Corliss refused to let our son see his dad even though our lawyer had a provision put into the final order that he would be allowed supervised visitation! My husband went 1 1/2 years without his son!! It really put our work with our son back a lot. It took us a long time to work through the trauma Eric Corliss caused us! But revenge is mine saith the Lord because Eric Corliss is now going to jail for theft!! He showed his true colors! I hope he rots in jail! I read his arrest record on the paper and decided to do some further research into the bastard. Turns out he also owes B&S Septic pumping a lot of money and they are not happy about it!! He is complete scum!! I wish the best of luck and hope that you are able to find solace in the fact that this bastard will be behind bars soon. God bless.

    ReplyDelete