Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Have You Seen Me?


Have You Seen Me? My name is Austin Knightly. My last name was illegally changed in 2009 to keep me from my family. I was stolen from my grandparent's home Feb. 3rd, 2006 by Nashua, NH DCYF and four Police Officer's without a Court order or warrant. My grandparent's were told I could live with them, but DCYF are nothing but liars. I may be in the Seacoast area of NH, still longing for my family. If you've seen me or know where I am, please contact Unhappy Grammy.


While Austin was held hostage at St. Charles Childrens Home in Rochester, NH, he was forced to run every day to control his anger. He has been in several races and may still be running throughout NH, maybe even Maine. Please keep an eye out for him. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment