Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, September 28, 2012

Justice for the children wrongly taken?

No Justice in the Judicial System: Justice for the children wrongly taken?:

Apparently DHS thinks you're a bad parent if you repeatedly report each and every time your child shows up to a visit with a scratch, bruise, diaper rash (usually pretty bad and untreated) and covered in dirt, food or poop.

Read More:

My Comment: When my newborn granddaughter was first placed in foster care, she was brought to visit with her mother with crusted feces all the way up her back, her chest and down her legs. My daughter flipped out. Nothing was done. She was told the Foster male felt uncomfortable changing her diaper. Sounds odd don't you think? Another visit she was brought in the same dirty pajamas two day's in a row. Again, nothing done. My daughter was told the Foster male didn't realize he put dirty pajamas on her. Yea right. No-one ever changed her. Another visit on a rainy, chilly October morning, she arrived in thin pajamas, no hat, no jacket covered with a holey afghan with her toe sticking out. My daughter brought a snowsuit and hat for her the next day, but she never wore either. Another visit, crusted booga's all over her face and congested and had not seen a Doctor. Another visit with a huge dig on the front of her head. Another visit with a huge bump on her forehead, another with scratches all over the back of her head which the Foster tried to hide. Nothing done. The Foster's were rewarded instead with adopting my granddaughter, plus two more children. If while raising our biological children, any of these things took place, our children would be stolen!

2 comments:

  1. When my children were stolen in January of 2011, all three of them were ill. My little baby that wasn't even two years old yet was the worse off and everytime we had visitation with him, he was getting sicker and sicker. My husband demanded that he receive medical treatment but the supervisor did nothing but report to the court that my husband was being inappropriate and belligerent. My children were only in foster care for a little less than a month before I got my kids back because the allegations were false (We still had to go through a full trial and another six months of social worker visits afterwards) The day I got my children back, they brought my babies into the room and my son's face was battered and bruised!!!!!!!! It turned out that my little 22 month old baby had been attacked by a dog in the foster home! His entire left side of his face was bruised yet they didn't feel that it warranted medical treatment. To add to it, our son was still really sick. The following Monday, my father in law and husband took the baby to the doctor and we found out our son had pnemonia. We got a court order demanding his medical records for the time he was in foster care but we kept getting blown off. The worker in charge of our children's foster home and care kept giving our social worker the run around and claimed that the children had seen a doctor during their time in care. When our worker finally pushed her by letting her know that she was in violation of a court order, it was found out that the social worker was lying about the medical records. My children had never seen a doctor at all!!!!!!! I still want to hurt that woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God your children are now home.I hope they're all doing well. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. I don't blame you at all. That worker need's jail time as well as the Foster stranger's. God Bless.

      Delete