Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, July 21, 2012

TX Review of Foster Care Ignores Real Problems

TX Review of Foster Care Ignores Real Problems « Fathers & Families:

In the past, I’ve excoriated various commentators in the news media for whom state child welfare officials are too hesitant to take children from their parents and place them in foster care.  I’ve pointed out that numerous studies show foster care to be, on average, considerably worse for children than is parental care.  That’s not just true for the run-of-the-mill parents, but even for those who, to an extent, abuse or neglect their kids.  Even for children of those parents, foster care is not an upgrade.
Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment