Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This care system is creating written-off children

This care system is creating written-off children | Precious Williams | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk:

I was put into care when I was nine days old. I know all too well that the system is 'not fit for purpose' – especially for girls


They are labelled "looked-after children" but it might be more accurate to call them "written-off children". There are about 65,000 children in carein Britain today. A care system branded by an all-party report as riddled with weaknesses, with residential care "not fit for purpose" for children who go missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment