Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, April 29, 2012

File Complaint's With CCHR for Foster Children Drugged For Behavior Issues

Have your stolen children been drugged after being placed in Foster care?
Have you signed consent forms? If you have, were you forced into signing? Were you threatened by CPS/DCYF to sign or you would lose your right's to your child?
Were your children drugged for their behavior issues, like my grandson Austin was?


http://www.cchr.org/sites/default/files/downloads/facts_about_foster_care_children.pdf

• The United Nations Convention on Psychotropic Substances 1971 requires governments to protect 
children, including those in foster care from excessive and unwarranted exposure to psychotropic drugs.   
Psychotropic drugs can be prescribed only for medical purposes, yet foster care youth are routinely prescribed 
drugs for behavioral control.  
If your children have been drugged, please contact http://www.cchr.org/ and file your complaints.
Please STOP the illegal drugging of our children!

1 comment:

  1. Dorothy,
    You can file the complaint, but in My experience CCHR does not act on these complaints.
    Please contact me if you have any questions. Elena Katz. You can contact me directly or through my Attorney Louis Piccone, lpiccone@aol.com Elena

    ReplyDelete