Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Accusation's From the Lying Director of the Nashua, NH Methadone Program


The Document above is a Nashua DCYF Contact Log, dated 6/27/06. It was a Face to Face contact between DCYF Lawyer Kate McClure and caseworker Anna Salvatore.
I was accused of being in the lobby of Healthy Steps Methadone Program in Nashua, by the lying Director, accused of passing information against Healthy Steps, being disruptive and telling the patient's not to go in because Healthy Steps is DCYFs silent partner in the stealing of babies.
I guess when I parked in front of the Hospital one morning, while my daughter retrieved her supposedly missing record's, missing for almost six month's, Janice must have seen my bumper sticker's which did say Healthy Steps was DCYFs Silent partner. I guess the truth hurt's.
I was finally allowed into the courtroom after filing a motion to intervene and was accused of the above accusation. I spoke up and asked, "There are camera's outside the hospital and Healthy Steps aren't there? So where's the tape?" No answer of course.
Janice is the same person who tried to take my daughter under her wing. Who tried to strain mine and my daughter's close relationship, telling me to stop making appointment's for my sick daughter. Telling me to let her make them herself and then at the next meeting with her, Janice stated she made appointment's for my daughter. Two faced don't you think?
This is also the same woman who used to go in and see my daughter in the hospital several times for dehydration because she was so sick her whole pregnancy. Accusing her of doing a bad bag. Doing a bad bag when she couldn't even walk to go get a bag. Wheeled into the hospital in a wheelchair each morning, vomiting non-stop.
This is the same person who reported to DCYF that I am a closet drinker and I swap pills with my daughter's. I don't drink and I didn't drink then and as for swapping pill's, I don't even take pill's and never did. The only time I ever took ANY kind of medication was for surgery. Even then I only took them at bedtime and cut the pill in half because I wanted to feel like myself. Not some drugged up zombie. EVERYONE knows how I feel about drug's and alcohol and I don't condone their use by ANYONE!
This is also the same woman who goes behind her patient's back's and tell's all. Is that what a Counselor or Director is supposed to do? I don't think so. Is it even legal for her to turn over every piece of documentation on a patient to the court? False documentation at that, which include false positive drug test's. Isn't she only supposed to state the patient is in the program? It's quite clear why she turned on my daughter. Because my daughter wouldn't go against the other patient's in the program and she couldn't break the close relationship we shared.
This is also the same woman who testified in court the methadone given to my daughter in labor didn't have time to reach her baby, so the morphine wouldn't have had time either. That's odd, because the baby was NEVER tested for Methadone!
Now I know why there are so many people out there who hold their problems in, instead of talking to their Counselor's, which causes so much harm in the long run. You can blame Counselors like this one who don't take their patient's rights seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Dorothy. The world needs more mothers like you.

    I can only commend you for not backing down to these monsters. GOOD FOR YOU

    Your family should be proud of you. Don;t stop now. This is a lifelong project with these lying F'ing (candy will like that one...lol) B_stards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely NOT stopping. Those B_stards took my grandchildren illegally, lying and slandering my family. Now it's their turn to suffer the wrath they've put so many families through. Only my way is the legal way. Telling the truth and showing the evidence I possess that was NEVER allowed in court. This is my new life as of September 26, 2005. When my family was slandered and my granddaughter illegally stolen. No longer is my life filled with the happiness my grandchildren brought me. My new life is now a mission for their return. I told DCYF I wouldn't stop until my grandchildren were returned. I always finish every project I start, but actually I didn't start this fight. They did.

      Delete