Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mother Arrested for Tattooing Baby

Mother Arrested for Tattooing Baby:

December 14, 2011 – Albany New York – A local New York State resident, Franny Trokerns was arrested early this morning after being turned in by her babysitter. She works as a dancer at a local strip bar and apparently during a night of heavy drinking she allowed her on-and-off-again boyfriend Derrek Honsteads (a tattoo artist) to tattoo her 9 month old baby!

1 comment:

  1. Now this is abuse!I hope the child was checked out and found to be healthy. I will repost this on my website. People should understand that when children are involved, parents must curtail their own desires, such as using alcohol and drugs, for the sake of their children.

    ReplyDelete