Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Letter to NH DHHS from Another Alienated Father

September 8, 2011

NHDHHS
Seacoast District Office
50 International Drive
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2862

Attn: Director

In follow up to my telephone conversation with (name removed) today, let me reiterate the following in writing:

Yesterday I picked up your letter dated August 24, 2011.

Attached hereto are quotes of the children?s own pleas to live with me as taken directly from the September 1, 2010 GAL report.

Attached hereto are notarized affidavits proving the gross bias and violations of law and constitutional rights by Marital Master Cross including Articles 2, 35, & 38 of the NH Constitution.

Attached hereto is a copy of my motion to the NH Supreme Court which is accepted as case 2011-0321 and is public record.

Let this letter be further public proof that I have sought all possible means to conclude this issue in a peaceful manner. Any attempt however to adversely affect my credit rating, or to take my drivers license, or to jail me for inability to comply with Marital Master Cross outrageous and egregious orders while awaiting a hearing in this case before the NH Supreme Court (and Federal Court if necessary) is a denial of justice and will be nothing less than a personal act of war as defined in Article 10 of the NH Constitution since justice is a ?social virtue inculcated? and ?indispensably necessary to preserve the blessings of liberty and good government? according to Article 38 of the NH Constitution, and ?essential to the preservation of the right of every individual, his life, property, and character? according to Article 35 of the NH Constitution, and Article 2 of the NH Constitution states all men have a ?natural, essential, and inherent right to defend life, liberty, an
d property?. Mr. Kenick has sought protection of that right in the NH Family Court and now seeks protection in the NH Supreme Court as is public record and clearly shown necessary and warranted in the notarized affidavits attached hereto.

Article 10 of the NH Constitution states ?whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.?

This letter is a clear attempt by a citizen with no previous criminal record of any kind to obtain peaceful constitutional relief from the outrageous rulings of Marital Master Cross by awaiting a hearing and review of his rulings in the NH Supreme Court as supported is warranted by dozens of notarized affidavits from (the ex?s) own family and independent, non-litigant, NH taxpayers attached hereto.

The words of the children?s pleas to live with their father as quoted directly from the September 1, 2010 Gal report are included herein in the documents dated January 18, 2011 and February 8, 2011 and highlighted with arrows for easy reference.

The same gross injustice by Marital Master Cross in the Miller vs. Todd case as overturned by the NH Supreme Court earlier this year is also attached hereto for comparison.

Note the document from (the ex?s) own family stating her obstruction of shared custody and private conversations the grandparents had with the children who related ?abusive behavior in Sarah?s house?. Note that public record states that (the ex?s) own family testified that (the ex?s) significant other, who lives with (the ex) in Mr. Kenick?s home she has attempted to take through divorce, has a long history of violence and even assaulted (the ex?s) mother so badly she needed to have a metal plate surgically implanted in her jaw. And when Mr. Kenick?s nine year old son told the doctor earlier this year that (the ex?s significant other) hit him repeatedly and with a bat for pleading to be protected and relieved of (the ex?s) custody, DCYF didn?t even speak with the boy or his sister so both children now say they have been repeatedly punished, hit, and they and their possessions threatened for over a year now for pleading for protection and relief from the custody of their mot
her and her violence prone father.

When shown these same documents the supervisor of the Concord DMV voluntarily placed a three week hold on the previous order to take Mr. Kenick?s drivers license and directed Mr. Kenick to give these documents to the NHDHHS and tell them to fax an immediate repeal of their previous order to suspend Mr. Kenick?s drivers license for inability to comply with Marital Master Cross? unconstitutional orders. Mr. Kenick has called DHHS today and was ordered to mail them to the supervisor at this address. I hereby comply at additional personal expense.

I ask for nothing except my constitutional right to liberty while pursuing peaceful means of redress through the Legislature and a higher Court. If that is not possible, let this letter be public record that I tried for a peaceful redress of this issue and this case.

If you have any questions at all or require additional documentation, please don?t hesitate to contact me at 603-686-9976.
Sincerely,
Joseph L. Kenick III
5 Downing Court
Exeter, NH 03833
603-686-9976

Last week I received notification from NHDHHS that they were instructing the NHDMV to revoke my drivers license for non-ability to comply with Martial Master Cross? outrageous orders. When I took the packet of notarized affidavits and the pleas of the children to live with me to the DMV in Concord, they placed a three week stay on those orders and ordered me to take the same packet to NHDHHS which I did in Concord and was then instructed to mail them to the Seacoast Division which I have now done.

Yesterday I received a letter from NHDHHS stating they were going to attack my 807 credit score for non-ability to comply with MM Cross? egregious orders. All while I await review by the NH Supreme Court for which I ordered certified transcripts at 10:50 AM on June 27, 2011 and STILL have not received them and while my children continue to plead to live with me and say they are brutally punished for it.

Today I received a 24 part motion from Ms. Kenick?s lawyer demanding that my custody be removed and I be jailed for non-ability to comply with MM Cross? outrageous and unconstitutional orders.

Attached is my cover letter to the NHDHHS. If I am to have my credit score attacked, my drivers license revoked, my custody further removed, my children ruthlessly punished for pleading to live with me, and myself jailed so I can meet professional criminals with established histories of violence and complete disregard for life and the law, whom I would never otherwise meet or associate with, then let this letter be further proof that I did all in my power to seek peaceful redress through the Court system, the Governor?s office, the NH Senate, the NH House of Representatives, the Redress Committee, the Family and Child Law committee, Judge Kelly, the Administrative Office of the Courts, and the NH AG office.

I implore each of you copied hereto to do all in your power to enable me to remain a law abiding citizen, or join me in exercising our collective rights to protect life, liberty, and property as stated is a ?natural, essential, and inherent right? under Article 2 of the NH Constitution along with the Right to Revolution once ?the ends of government are prevented, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual?.

Joseph L. Kenick III

No comments:

Post a Comment