Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Private eye rescues kids in night-time missions-Returns children taken by social services to parents

Private eye rescues kids in night-time missions

It's not quite real-life "Spy Kids" even though the adventure certainly is there.

It seems a Polish private investigator, dubbed "Rambo" by fans, has found a solution to the problems created when social services workers in the Nordic countries take custody of children against the wishes of family members: Simply "kidnap" the kids and give them back to the parents.



Read more

3 comments:

  1. I do not understand as to why the two children's faces have been hidden?Private Schools

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine already lost his web-site for posting the picture showing all three kids faces, compliment's of Nashua, NH DCYF. The doped up boy, without the frown face is my grandson. The picture was sent to me by him, therefore I can post it everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone...
    thanks for posting and sharing pictures keep posting more !!!!

    ReplyDelete