Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, June 24, 2011

Update...Jacob Fry...CPS VICTIM...WOODWARD ACADEMY

Update...Jacob Fry...CPS VICTIM...WOODWARD ACADEMY
by Jami Beste on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First off, I want to thank the many of you who helped me protect my son last time around.
I thank you for your calls and emails. The social worker, Mary Daniels, from Newton, IA, Jasper Co. DHS almost immidietly discounted a foster home for sexually abused children after this.
Here is the update....
I have visited my son Jacob twice since then.
If you are new to this here is a briefing, my son Jacob Fry was put in Woodward Academy, a military bootcamp, in Woodward Iowa, by Newton, IA, Jasper CO DHS after he admitted to being raped as a child by my neighbor...( John Harvery, psychology profressor at the University of Iowa) when he was only 8.
They said it was to prevent what they call recidivism. I think because the child is an amputee who is blind in one eye that he is bring in loads of title 19 funding to the county to keep the case open on him and put him here.
This academy, Woodward, is owned by Sequal Care who also owns Jiffy Lube. How do you say money? As though they care about they care about children.
When I went to visit Jacob he was covered in scabies from head to toe. He had scabs all over his body. Although he is an amputee they are not taking him to the Shriners Hospital to get him his prosthetic. Althoght he is blind in his right eye they are provinding polycarbonate safety glasses to protect the eye.
How do you say a lack of care?
When he was with me he always wore the polycarbonate safety lenses during sports and he always had a prosthetic.
Woodward Academy nor is DHS providing this for him, thus he is at risk.
When I was appalled by his extreme case of scabies and I made a complaint that ended my vists with him. This was done at the advice of his counselor at Woodward Academy.
Last time I saw him he was crying and begging me to get him out of there.
I made a complaint and they stopped my visit. Jacob told his Dad on the phone tonight that it was not his choice.
Please call
Emma Badgley at Woodward Academy, head counsoler of Navigator Hall 515 438 3475
Mary Daniels at Jasper County DHS in Newton, IA 641 792 2655 or her desk which is 641 791 2637 ... mdaniel@dhs.state.ia.us
Jacob's counselor at Woodward 515 438 3477 under the order of Judge Thomas Mott at Jasper County Courthouse in Newton, IA.
DEMAND THAT JACOB IS RETURNED TO ME OR HIS FATHER! DEMAND THAT JACOBS'S HEALTHCARE ISSUES ARE ADDRESSED.
My son is the youngest in a group of sexual predators at a military bootcamp. He has sever disibilities including asthma and his only crime? Being a victim of sexual abuse. And sent here why? To prevent recidicism? Are you fucking kidding me?
SEND THEM HELL.
I'M AN ANGRY MOM ON THE WARPATH.
MY SON'S MEDICAL NEEDS ARE BEING NEGLECTED. HE NEEDS PROTECTIVE LENSES AND A PROSTHETIC ARM. HE IS COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE IN SCABIES. HE WAS CRYING AND BEGGING ME TO GET HIM OUT OF HELL. I MADE A COMPLAINT AND THEY CUT OFF MY CONTACT WITH HIM. PLEASE HELP HIM.
Your calls work. They kept him out of foster care, the social worker took it off the table as an option.

4 comments:

  1. Is he still in there, and please let me know if I can help. I feel so bad for your family, and know what you are going through. I have had grandchildren in the system. DHS and the courts do whatever they want to do. It is horrible!!! Have you tried Civil Rights Attorneys, the State Attorney General, Governor, Legislators, Congressmen, contact lots of attorneys, child advocacy groups, look for other complaints, lawsuits, etc., on the internet. DHS have director meetings usually once a month, just ask to attend and you will be able to speak during public comments. Take copies of any and all evidence with you of medical conditions, abuse, whatever. His workers have copies but not everyone who attends the meetings. Get a Dr. to comment and recommend something. Hope this helps and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call the academy and ask for bill dean or Shawn hollenkamp and complain. WA cuts as many corners as possible to save a buck, especially in the hiring of VERY under qualified employees, which im guessing is the root of your problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son Fabian flores is gonna be there at woodward Academy iowa im a scared mom all he ever did was be a child and got put in juvenhall in Santa Rosa Ca. He also got removed from my care do too my adiction cps says there gonna better my son his only 13years old is a great kid with a good heart. Hope and pray and have faith in god. I will pray for u and your son. Sincerely Karina Flores

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a kid at Woodward And the stuff they do there is not okay they do everything behind close doors and when they get investigated they lie there are staff elements that have quit because they were told to lie to the state. The things that go on there are not okay.

    ReplyDelete