Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, June 26, 2011

HELP Needed by Sunday Night on Potential Landmark Ruling in Judicial Corruption Fight

HELP Needed by Sunday Night on Potential Landmark Ruling in Judicial Corruption Fight


This is an urgent plea for assistance from those who care about the fight against judicial corruption.

I am seeking any legal research help that anyone can provide by Sunday evening, June 26, 2011.

We have an opportunity to get a court ruling here in Georgia that will pave the way for federal judges to be prosecuted for their corrupt criminal acts!

Can you research state law or contact anyone who knows how to? Or can you contact an attorney friend or law student or paralegal who would help you for free?


I conduct legal research all the time, but my experience is almost all in the federal court. My federal searches using www.versuslaw.com are not coming up with anything relevant on my issues.


Here’s the scoop. I have sued 58 federal judges, judicial employees, and the local Fulton County District Attorney in Fulton County Georgia Superior Court. Here is the Verified Complaint. I have filed a Georgia RICO action -- racketeering and corruption statute in GEORGIA, not federal RICO. My claims are totally state court causes of action, including perjury, subornation of perjury, and obstruction of justice. I used only state court causes of action as part of my precautions for keeping the case in state court. I specifically sued the judges as individuals in individual capacity, not in their official capacities as judges.

The bad guys (the federal judges) will try to remove the case to federal court (as they have done to me before) where they can continue their corruption and make the case go away. That way, the corrupt judges avoid prosecution, conviction, prison, and impeachment.

If you aren't familiar with "removal," it's laws that allow anyone to remove a case from a state or local court to a federal court. The case isn't supposed to remain in the federal court if it was improperly removed, but the corrupt federal judges simply do as they do most of the time and ignore the law because they could go to prison if they allow themselves to be tried in the local/state court. This is a matter that is appropriate for state court, not federal court.

In Fulton County Georgia Superior Court, I believe I can reach a jury in an unprecedented case that could blow the lid sky high on judicial corruption in all of our federal courts. So, we all desperately need for me to prevail in blocking the removal.


The removal statutes that the federal judges are trying to use is 28 U.S.C. 1442 (a)(1) and 28 U.S.C. 1442 (a)(3). See http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/1442.html

Here is what the bad guys filed with their Notice of Removal in a similar case that I filed a few weeks ago -- Notice of Removal. They will file this or something very similar, so our goal is to beat them to the punch.


In Georgia, a Notice of Removal is invalid if (a) all the parties have not been served, and (b) if there is not unanimity in the Defendants requesting removal. In my case, the bad guys will not be able to comply with either of these requirements. I have deliberately not served most of the Defendants yet, and there are at least three Defendants who will not go along with the removal.


The trick is to find some cases in any state anywhere that give the non-federal judge the ability to issue a Temporary Restraining Order that will prohibit the federal defendants from filing a Notice of Removal. (The Notice of Removal will be illegal, but the federal statute puts the issue in the hands of the federal judges where they will ignore the law and screw you. That’s why we have to come up with any decision anywhere that will give a judge a case to lean on to encourage him to issue a TRO.)


Can you help?


Research 28 U.S.C. 1442 in your state. Research “Notice of Removal.” Research “remand” (which is what happens when a federal court send it back to the local court.) Research things that I know nothing about. Our goal here is to come up with one or more cases where a court has pre-empted the filing of a notice of removal by issuing a TRO. In my case, the bad guys have already filed three illegal notices of removal, so perhaps their proven track record of doing this may give us something else to research as to TROs.

If you have any questions, email me at bill@LawlessAmerica.com or call me at 770-578-1094.

Update, Saturday 10:45 am:

I am overwhelmed by the number of people who have responded to help! I cannot thank you enough. Please keep helping. I haven't been able to read a fraction of what has been provided, so I don't know if we have magic yet, so let's all keep looking.

William M. Windsor

No comments:

Post a Comment