Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, June 30, 2011

ATTENTION: ALL Father's who have lost their children due to the Court's Terminating a fictitious man's right's

ATTENTION: ALL Father's who have lost their children due to the Court's Terminating a fictitious
or the wrong man's right's.

I am doing research on how many father's out there, whose right's were NEVER terminated to their children. Where the Court's terminated the wrong man's right's or terminated a fictitious man's right's. Please send me your info and I will keep my blog updated as the messages come in. I know of three father's in Nashua, NH. I'm sure there are many more. New Hampshire Court's can't be the only ones illegally terminating fictitious father's right's. The only way we can stop this abuse, is to bring it out in the open. Thank's for your help!

The list start's Here


1. Austin Ricardo Gamez-Knightly's REAL fathers right's were never terminated-His father was deported to Honduras and Austin's father was NEVER notified. A fictitious man's right's from NH were terminated instead and Austin was ILLEGALLY adopted

2. Isabella Brooke Knightly's REAL father's right's were never terminated. CPS gave the court's a fictitious man's name as her father.Even after Isabella's mother filed a Paternity affidavit with the court, the Judge claimed he never received it, yet it was in the court file. Adoption was granted to Foster stranger's. Her father was never notified. When he found out, he was denied paternity testing and the right's to his child.

No comments:

Post a Comment