Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Searching for Tangenique

Tangenique

Searching for my daughter Tangenique (birth name) born on November 2, 1990 at Providence Hospital in Seattle, WA. Tangenique was adopted during or after 1993. The adoption was supposed to be an open, with family, but once I signed the papers everything went amuck. All attempts to find her have failed.

Thank you! email is the easiest way to contact me: tangenique@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment