Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, March 25, 2011

Department Of Human Services (DHS) | Rip-off Report: 599321

Department Of Human Services (DHS) | Rip-off Report: 599321
Reported By: Dana (Oklahoma City Oklahoma U.S.A.)
Department Of Human Services , DHS) The Destruction Of Families Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
*General Comment: Government Corruption

The Nightmare Of An Average Oklahoman
My honesty which is the best thing about me, is also the worst thing about me. In life we all may joke but trust me when I say something is a fact I know it for sure. I always say one day a time may come when I say something as a fact and I will really need all of you to believe me. That is why I make sure to be very honest all the time, unless I am joking of course and people know when I am. It is also a friend checker for me for when things sometimes get tough for me. When I am at the bottom and I look at my friends and say "Trust Me I Am Telling The Truth". It has always been a quirk of mine since my grandmother told me to always tell the truth. Since this recent DHS mess that quirk of mine has gotten worse. I will go above and beyond to prove when I say I am telling the truth. That is part of the reason I am in this mess. I felt I had to tell the truth I just didn't realize that everybody already knew it, they just didn't want to have it thrown in their face. It has always been embarrassing for them because they knew I was telling the truth. Then their mission in life came to make me disappear. I know it sounds unbelievable but as God as my witness I am telling the truth. There I was one day living my life working very hard at my job, doing all that I could to help people. I was a volunteer for Red Cross, I donated to many organizations around town. For example The Jesus House, Citizens Caring For Children, Positive Tomorrow’s, Neighborhood Services, The Battered Woman’s Shelter. Then just average people I have met along the way. People that have known me if they told the truth, would have to say the same about me. Normally I would not speak of myself in these terms I am not a boastful person. However in this case I have to for people to see what is really going on. One day in 2008 a woman who happened to work for DHS decided she wanted my grandson. There was nothing wrong he was a very loved little boy. I could not understand why she would want to take him. My daughter was living with me and my grandson was living with me I had no idea what the problem was. I knew I was a good person, and capable of taking care of children. I had given birth to 2 of my own children and helped both my sisters raise their’s. Even though one of my sister’s was a major drug addict I kept her children loved, and protected while I was there. I made sure they ate everyday, and were clean, and dressed. I helped them with their homework and taught them to have respect for others. I tried to raise them that telling the truth is always best but unfortunately that is not the way their mother lived. When she got married she chose to not have me in their lives anymore so I left. I prayed to God that now maybe she could become a good mother, and make a good family for her children. On the 18th of July 2008 while I was at work at the court reporting firm that I had been at for almost 8 years. She went after him again for the 3rd time this time she was successful. When this happened I was in shock but at that time I was not worried. I worked with lawyers all day who knew me and knew what kind of person I was. I was sure that they would be glad to help fix this little mistake so that nothing bad would happen to an innocent child. I was so naive I had no idea that this kind of thing happened all the time. I thought that if DHS picked up a child it was because they were only trying to protect children. Even though this kind of thing happened once before. It took 4 to 5 months but once I had proven where a mistake had been made my son was returned. Unfortunately while in custody of DHS my son was beaten and molested continually by the foster parent. As hard as we tried with doctors etc., he could never forget or live with it so he later committed suicide. I was sure that I could do the same thing this time. All I had to do was just show where a mistake had been made. I soon learned things were different when George Nigh was Governor of Oklahoma. As I started on my quest I soon realized that Oklahoma was not concerned with their mistakes. In fact they didn’t want to even be told about them. They didn’t want to be told about their employees who were breaking the law because I soon found out they already knew. Because of my efforts to get the truth told and protect the rights of a child I soon found that my rights would soon be trampled on. The State of Oklahoma made it their life’s work to destroy me for telling the truth. Even though I am an honest person and had never been in trouble it did not matter to them. DHS went so far as to doctor a drug test to prove they had a reason to take my grandson. Even though I was able to prove to the judge what they did he didn’t care. It also didn’t matter to them that they had a person on their payroll picking up children who had an active warrant for her arrest. In my efforts to tell the truth and see that justice was done my life only got worse. Their retaliation against me became very evil and brutal. I was pushed out of my job, forced out of my home, and then had 3 warrants issued for my arrest. While I was in jail my life was threatened and was also denied medical treatment while I was having a seizure. To this day I continue to be harassed. They are hoping that I will either kill myself or cause a problem where they can kill me and claim justifiable homicide. I have been and continue to be victimized by the State of Oklahoma and nobody cares. During all this time my grandson was put in a foster home where he was being abused. Reports were filed every time he was abused and finally after the 5th abuse incident they decided to move him. Instead of putting him back with us where he would be loved he was put in the home of a convicted felon where he continues to be abused. This person tried to kill my daughter and my grandson before he was born but nobody cares about that either. To keep me from reporting the abuse I have now been denied to see my daughter or my grandson. Even though my daughter is a grown person the judge told her that she was not allowed to have anymore contact with me. Everybody knows that what is being done to me is wrong but they are too scared to say anything. In their own words I was told I can’t help you because I don’t want them taking my children too. I have already been told I will never see my grandchild again truth be told he will probably wind up dead just like my son. I hope that all of you who had a part in this can live with your actions. I know that the devil will be proud of your efforts on doing nothing and letting an innocent child suffer. He will also be proud of you for letting a law abiding citizen be tortured and destroyed just because she was trying to expose the truth and do the right thing. I had no idea there were so many evil people in the world that walk around like wolves in sheep’s clothing. All these people that I thought were good God fearing christians were nothing like that at all. Because of this adventure in my life I may never trust anybody ever again. The emotional trauma that I have been forced to live with has caused me to come to this decision. I know my life is over I am already dead inside I am just waiting for my body to follow. I pray to God everyday that some day my nightmare will end. Now that I know there is no room in this world for honest, decent, loving people I don’t want to be here anymore. If you read this thank you for your time and attention to my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment